Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Blueberry Sole

This is kind of reposted from the forum entry I made on AWA.

Warning: Sole turns purple. It looks a little weird.

Blueberry Sole.

Heat up pan on stove until water crackles and dances.
With a small amount of butter/margarine, coat pan.
Place frozen sole fillets (boneless, skinless) into pan.

Add a dash of lime juice and a dash of lemon juice.
Add a handful of fresh blueberries.

Add a dash each of paprika, coriander powder and oregano.
lightly drizzle with honey garlic sauce.

Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and sugar.

Let cook, turning fish over to cook on both sides.

YUM!

I usually have rice cook before I start up the fish, or else during the weekend, make this HUGE batch of rice to have throughout the week. When I was living at school, I made a sticky-ish oven-steamed rice, and pressed it into half-cup balls, so all I had to do was grab 1 ball for each person I was cooking for.

The outcome: it was really really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment