Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

5-Minute Chocolate Cake

or, as I call it, cake in a mug. A friend on Second Life passed this on to me, and I just tried it out and am passing it along as well.

5-Minute Chocolate Cake

Take a coffee cup.
Put in 4 Tbsp white flour, 4 Tbsp sugar and 2 Tbsp cocoa.
Stir really really well.
Add 1 egg.
Stir really really well.
Add 3 Tbsp water and 3 Tbsp oil.
Stir really really well.
Add a splash of vanilla.
Add 3 Tbsp chocolate chips (optional)
Microwave for 3 minutes in a 1000 watt microwave.
Let cool for 2 minutes.
Eat.

Since I didn't have chocolate chips, I added chocolate milk sauce (you know, the sauce to make chocolate milk) on top and let it smother the sides. Really good.

I emphasize the stirring. It's really hard to stir well in a coffee cup. Also, the cake rises out of the cup while cooking; it looks pretty cool. And lastly, it makes a bit of a mess in your cup, but no more than, say, hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment